Stormwater Management & Maintenance
Stormwater facility management & maintenance is a constantly evolving field within the scope of the ecological service provider. The Chesapeake Bay and the effort to maintain it’s value has been on the forefront of water quality issues nationally for decades. As such, the surrounding areas have often benefited from the leading edge of restoration techniques and innovative technologies.
Patriot LWM is proud to be the comprehensive source for these specialized services helping our clients address inspection & corrective issues, gain facility compliance, and ensure it’s future function through a site specific preventative maintenance program. Let the Patriot team bring your stormwater management program into compliance ensure it stays that way.
- Corrective Action Advocacy
- Facility Inspections & Monitoring
- Preventive Maintenance Planning
- Bioretention Facilities, Wet Ponds, Dry Ponds, Sand Filters
- Low-Impact Development (LID) & Environmental Site Designs
- Infiltration Trenches, Constructed Wetlands, Rain Gardens
- Stormwater Retrofits & Final Conversions
- Sediment & Pollutant Removal, Dredging, Muckouts, Erosion Repair
- Outfall & Inlet, Riser, Trash Rack & Other Structural Repairs
- Beaver, Goose & Other Nuisance Wildlife Control & Management
Maintenance & Enhancements:
- Vegetation Mowing & Hand Removal, Filter Bed Maintenance, Non-Native Invasive Species Management (NNI), Aquatic Weed Control
- Trash & Debris Removal, Native Plant Establishment, Floating Treatment Wetlands
- Living Shoreline Creation, Water Feature Installations & Maintenance
Browse our Aquatic & Fisheries Resources pages to see what else Patriot can do to take your facility from “Eyesore to Asset”.