Patriot Land & Wildlife Management Services, Inc. was founded in 2005 to address the growing need for a passionate and professional company clients could count on for the comprehensive delivery of natural resource management services in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. Over the last 12 years we have worked to provide innovative, adaptive & industry leading services to our clients; public, private & non-profit alike through the hard work & dedication of our passionate team members who exemplify the Patriot corporate values daily. At Patriot we have a passion for the responsible stewardship of natural resources and over the years we have continued to adapt & expand our service offerings to meet the needs of a changing world. As our service offerings adapted to market need, it became clear that the "Land & Wildlife" brand was no longer adequately inclusive of our complete suite of services or intuitive to our customers of what "Land & Wildlife" encompassed. In 2017, with this fact in mind, Patriot Land & Wildlife Management Services, Inc. rebranded with a "doing business as" (DBA) of Patriot Natural Resources. As Patriot Natural Resources, we are proud to be your comprehensive source for passionate & professional restoration, regeneration & stewardship services for land, water, wildlife & forest resources. Some people enjoy natural resource stewardship, we live for it.
“Patriot Natural Resources is an innovative and adaptive natural resource management company driven to deliver ecologically-minded excellence in our performance of land, water & wildlife management & restoration services to our clients; public, private & non-profit alike. Patriot strives to develop & foster lasting business relationships by providing exceptional service at a competitive price while maintaining our corporate integrity through honest professionalism and respectful accountability. In a natural world that is constantly evolving, we are committed to the continual pursuit of contemporary knowledge & revolutionary processes that keep us on the leading edge of environmental stewardship, now & into the future.”
1. Excellence Through Professionalism – Delivering superior products & services as a corollary result of maintaining constant professionalism in appearance, attitude, aspirations, interactions & safety.
2. Integrity as a Virtue – Acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth both in personal actions & industry practices.
3. Respectful Accountability – Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies in a respectful & developmental way, whether positive or negative, both internally & externally.
4. Fostering Lasting Relationships – Through consistently positive interactions, teamwork, community development & social responsibility, corporate needs of quantity are replaced with quality of employees, of clients, & of partners.
5. Pursuit of Knowledge, Adaptation & Innovation – A driving desire to expand education in contemporary ideas while demonstrating a willingness to adapt to changing conditions in a relentless pursuit of new & creative approaches that have the potential to revolutionize the industry and change the world.
6. Humble Confidence – Approaching interactions with the confidence to persuade where appropriate, yet maintaining the humility to learn & appreciate observations, whether resulting from successes or failures in both personal & professional situations.
Our Services Include
- Environmental & Site Services
- Sediment and Erosion Control
- Soil Stabilization & Hydroseeding
- Ecological Restoration
- Native Plant Establishmen
- Vegetation Management
- Invasive Species Control
- Forestry Harvests & Tree Clearing
- Stormwater Facility Maintenance
- Stormwater Management
- Aquatics Management
- Pond & Wetland Creation
- Stream Restoration
- Wildlife Management
- Land & Farm Stewardship
- Nutrient Management
- Forest Stewardship
- USDA NRCS Soil & Water Quality Planning
WE ARE A CERTIFIED WSSC SMALL LOCAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (SLBE)